Emerging Pollutant Treatment in Wastewater (Emerging Materials and Technologies)
By S.K. Nataraj
کتاب زبان اصلی پی دی اف 326 صفحه
This book highlights the innovations and techniques to identify and treat emerging pollutants in waste and polluted water. It begins with the classification of emerging pollutants and is followed by a review on existing detection and elimination techniques as well as the current regulations in place. Subsequent chapters cover membrane-based separation processes, polymer-based or resin-based water filters, functional materials, nanomaterials-based adsorbents, microplastics and a summary of the potential solutions in treating or removing emerging pollutants.
- Presents an overview of current and developing treatment technologies for water polluted with emerging pollutants
- Gives an in-depth account and analysis of advanced materials and methods for separation and treatment
- Reviews analytical techniques applied to detect emerging pollutants
- Discusses the overall effect of policies on current chemicals/plastics/APIs in the market
- Includes pertinent case studies and regulations
This book is aimed at researchers, professionals and graduate students in environmental, civil and chemical engineering and waste and drinking water treatment.